On October, 17th 2022 Virtuozzo support switches to a new request tracker system. Here’s a short FAQ to help you get used to the new system.
Has the process for submitting a support ticket changed?
- Yes. To submit a new ticket for the Virtuozzo Application Platform, and other PaaS products (formerly known as Jelastic), visit https://support.virtuozzo.com/, sign in, and click on "Submit request". A detailed guide on how to submit a new ticket is available via the link.
- The original form at https://jelastic.zendesk.com/ will be removed
Do I have an account in the new ticketing system?
- If you had an account in the previous ticketing system, you will also have an account in the new ticketing system
- The first time you use the new system you will have to reset your password before you can sign in. Make sure you use the same email address you used with the former ticketing system
- If you are experiencing any issues with signing in to the support portal, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I raise a ticket in the new system?
- Visit https://support.virtuozzo.com/ and hit the "Submit a request" button. A detailed guide on how to submit a new ticket is available via the link.
Can I access my current and old support cases online?
- To see support tickets submitted before the 17th of October 2022, please sign in to the former ticketing system at https://jelastic.zendesk.com/
- To see support tickets submitted after the 17th of October 2022 but before February 2023, please sign in to the PaaS Support portal https://paas-support.virtuozzo.com/. It is accessible in read-only mode with the same credentials as the new portal in order to provide you with temporary access to old closed tickets that couldn't be transferred to the new Support Portal https://support.virtuozzo.com/hc/en-us according to Zendesk Support Policy
What happened to my support history?
- Cases opened in the previous system will not be copied to the new system - however, you can still access the previous system if required
Why have we changed our support tools?
We have adopted a new toolset to help improve the quality of service that we deliver:
- Improving the integration of support tools with other back-end systems
- Reducing the time our engineers spend on administrative tasks, so they can spend more time on support
- Unifying our support tools and workflows with other product lines