On October, 17th 2022 Virtuozzo support switches to a new ticket system.
Here is a short FAQ to help you get used to the new system.
Note: all cases submitted before 17th of October2022 will be processed in former ticketing system. All cases submitted after 17th of October 2022, thus look and feel of messages sent can be different.
Has the process for submitting a support ticket changed?
- Yes. To submit a new ticket for Virtuozzo Hybrid Server, Virtuozzo Hybrid Infrastructure or Virtuozzo Hybrid Cloud, visit https://iaas-support.virtuozzo.com, sign in, and click on "Submit request"
- The original form at https://support.virtuozzo.com will be removed
- The format of the emails you receive from Virtuozzo support has changed, as well as the 'from" address for those emails
Do I have an account in your ticketing system?
- If you had an an account in the previous ticketing system, you will also have an account in the new ticketing system.
- The first time you use the new system you will have to reset your password before you can sign in. Make sure you use the same email address you used with the former ticketing system
- If you still have issues, please, let us know via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I need to get a support code to submit cases in the new system?
- Support codes do not change
- To submit request on new ticket portal you do not need support code, but you have to be signed in
- To submit requests by phone you will need to provide support code to Virtuozzo technical engineer
Can I still submit cases using my license key?
- If your license key has a support pack tied to it then you have valid account in our ticketing system which can be used to submit tickets
Is it possible to reply to existing cases in the Support portal?
- To send a message to an existing case, just reply to the email message related to the case.
- While replying to email message, please keep the line with "ref:....:ref" in the message body to attach your reply to the proper case in the system.
Can I access my current and old support cases online?
- To see your cases submitted before 17th of October 2022, you will have to login to former ticketing system at https://virtuozzosupport.force.com/
- To see your case submitted after 17th of October 2022 you will have to login to new ticketing system at https://iaas-support.virtuozzo.com/
What happened to my support history?
- Cases opened in the previous system will not be copied to the new system - however, you will be able to login in to former system if required
What will happen to ongoing support cases that I opened in the previous system?
- Tickets that were opened before 17th October 2022 will be processed in previous ticketing system
Why have you changed your support tools?
We have adopted a new toolset to help to improve the quality of service that we deliver:
- Improving the integration of support tools with other back-end systems
- Reducing the time our engineers spend on administrative tasks, so they can spend more time on support
- Unifying our support tools and workflows with other product lines